How Much Does it Cost to Upgrade JetBlue Seats?
The step by step guide on this page will help you to get all information and help you to solve your issue. After completing this guide you will have a good knowledge by which you can easily resolve your query. If you get stuck or you have any question at any point, simply you can write your issue on the comment box. Lets start the guide and grab some important information.
If you're traveling with JetBlue on a basic blue ticket and want to change your seat to BlueMint for a wider seat with extra comfortable seats with large legroom and a suitable headrest but are wondering how much does it cost to upgrade JetBlue seats. Then the information below will help you to get the answer in a very simple way. Normally JetBlue airlines charges between $499 to $599 as the seat update fee for first class.
Methods to Upgrade Your Seats in JetBlue Airlines
The airline provides many ways through which you can easily upgrade your seats. Some of the best practices are listed below.
Upgrade Your Seat Using 'Manage Trip' - The best way to upgrade your seat is to use the airline's "manage booking" feature. This feature is available at all times and from any location. To upgrade your seat, make sure you follow all of the steps listed below.
- Use your device to access JetBlue's official website.
- Select the "manage booking" option in the upper left corner of the page.
- A page will appear where you must fill in the details, such as the passenger's passcode and surname, and then tap the continue tab.
- You can see all of the booking details after you access it.
- Then choose the reserved seat for which you want to upgrade the seats and click the Continue button.
- A new page will be displayed with a list of all available seats.
- Choose the seat on the list that is best for you.
- Upon selecting a seat, a payment screen will show; complete the initial payment and click proceed.
- Finally, after accomplishing all the stages, the airline will send a confirmation message to your email address and phone number.
Upgrade your seat via Phone Number: It is the most convenient method to update your seat; you have to call the JetBlue customer service phone number and follow the given steps down.
- Call the airline's verified number at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583).
- Select the language which suits you the best.
- After selecting the language, you will hear an IVR voice asking you to press different numbers on your mobile device.
- Hear the IVR commands carefully, press 3 for flight-related issues, and wait a few seconds to connect with the airline customer service.
- Once you get connected, ask the representative to change your seat and share your booking details.
- The airline representative will check if your desired seat is available, and they will tell you about the fee after checking.
- If you get your preferred seat, make the suitable payment, and the airline will send a confirmation message to your registered mail address.
The above information will help you know about the JetBlue seat upgrade cost and how you can easily change your seat. But before going to seat change in JetBlue, make sure you learn and read about everything related to the airline's seat upgrade policy to save your hard-earned money. You can check the official website for details about the seat change policy. If you still have questions or need additional information about it, speak to the JetBlue customer support representative directly or call the helpline number : 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) / 1-802-216-2178 to get the best solutions. I believe this blog helps you to find the best solution.