Enter the required information in the fields
How do I Upgrade My Seat on JetBlue?
Are you looking for an easy guide regarding How do I Upgrade My Seat on JetBlue? The step by step guide on this page will help you to get the all information and help you to solve your query. After completing this guide you will have a good knowledge by which you can easily resolve your query. If you get stuck or have any question at any point, simply write your issue on the comment box. Lets start this guide and grab some important information.
People who are wondering about upgrading their flight reservations on JetBlue have come to the right place. Let us consider Upgrade options for seats on Jetblue. Multiple upgrade options are available at Jetblue.
The seat map tool helps with Upgrade My Seat on JetBlue. People are able to select their preferred seats using the seat map. Access this map online at www.JetBlue.com. Let us look at a few critical pointers related to Seat selection and JetBlue seat Upgrades.
- EMDs are no longer necessary for free seats.
- Economy cabin core seats are accessible for Blue, Blue extra, and Blue plus customers.
- Mint seats are accessible to Mint customers.
- Seats purchased through GDS will require cancellations through GDS only.
- Even More Space seats cannot be assigned through GDS. These can only be purchased via the official website www.JetBlue.com.
- GDS allows the purchase of Blue Basic Seats.
Extra Seat Requests
Passengers can file an Extra Seat Request at the airline by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Proceed with regular booking at www.JetBlue.com and select one extra seat for one extra passenger.
- Make a booking for the first seat using a traveler's name, for ex. SMITH/ROBERT.
- Make a booking for a second seat using your last name and EXST as the first name. For example, SMITH/EXST.
- Passengers also need to include the following SSR message: SSR EXST B6 NN1 JFKMCO0031Y31JUl-1SMITH/ROBERT.OVERSIZED.
- Choose the adjoining seat assignment in the GDS or the Manage my booking option.
Note: passengers must purchase both seats under the same fare category available at JetBlue. Also, the Baggage allowance depends on the fare category selected at the time of flight booking on JetBlue. The carry-on baggage allowance is the same per person for JetBlue flight booking.
Moreover, CodeShare flights do not qualify for seat assignment at JetBlue via the GDS system. CodeShare passengers can select a seat at the time of check-in on www.JetBlue.com.
Even More Space Seats
Passengers paying for a Blue Extra fare automatically get Even More space seats on the flight.
Here is a step-by-step guide for the JetBlue seat upgrade. People can stick to these steps for upgrading their flight booking:
- Visit the Sign in section on the official JetBlue website.
- Mention your TrueBlue email address and password to sign in to your account.
- Next, select the booking you wish to upgrade. Choose the Upgrade option to proceed with the flight upgrade for your booking.
- Check for seat upgrade eligibility online and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Confirm your upgrade by completing payment using Miles or any other payment way.
Seat Upgrades start at USD 200 and can increase depending on the class of upgrade at JetBlue. Also, the Upgrade mode selected by passengers influences the overall upgrade cost.
Travelers facing trouble with upgrades can connect with the customer service team through the JetBlue customer service phone number available on the website under the contact us option. Talk to a JetBlue representative at least 24 hours prior to the flight's scheduled departure for upgrades.
So by reading the information above, you must be clear about JetBlue seat upgrade . If you still have questions or need additional information, speak to the JetBlue representative directly or call the helpline number : 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) / 1-802-216-2178 to get the best solutions. I believe this article helps you to get the best possible solution.
Thanks for Reading
Have a good day