Enter the required information in the fields
How Do I Upgrade My Seat on Southwest Airlines ?
There are many ways in which passengers can upgrade their seats with Southwest airlines effortlessly. If you want to know how do I upgrade my seat on Southwest airlines, then keep reading this article to get the answers. When it comes to traveling for long, who doesn't want to get more and more comfort, which is only achievable if you upgrade your seat to the upper cabin with more comfort and facilities, but before moving forward with steps of seat upgrade, let us know about the things regarding the same.
Things to Know Before Upgrading Seat on Southwest airlines
- Passengers can make changes in their flight reservation with Southwest Airlines at no extra cost within 24 hours of booking as per the policy.
- Flight change fee is applicable on the bookings that are being modified after 24 hours of making a Southwest airlines ticket purchase.
- Passengers can make changes manually by themselves through the official website of Southwest airlines, or they can contact customer services for the same.
- The seat upgrade is only allowed for lower to upper class, and simultaneously passengers cannot degrade their seat from upper-class to lower class. For example, you can only upgrade your economy seat to business or first class.
- The fare difference has to be paid. And all the seat upgrades are subject to availability with the Southwest airlines.
Ways to Upgrade Seats on Southwest airlines
Upgrade Your Seat Online
- With the help of your desktop, launch the official Southwest airlines website through a reliable web engine.
- Now click on the flight category and go to my flight section.
- On the following display, you are required to enter your ticket confirmation code and passenger's first or last name, then click on the continue button to proceed.
- Navigate the modify button and make the necessary changes by following the on-screen instructions.
- At last, you will reach the payments page, so make the final payment to get the updated ticket of Southwest flight on your associated mailing address.
Upgrade Your Seat via Customer Care
- Get hold of the official Southwest Airlines website and scroll down on the page till the end.
- Navigate the contact us button and click on it.
- Now the following screen, you will find plenty of options to contact Southwest airlines.
- You can choose to directly call the airlines and ask them for a seat upgrade after providing a few details regarding your reservation.
- You can also select the email option and drop an email regarding the same.
- Besides this, passengers can use the Twitter or Facebook messenger option to connect with the customer support executive. Leave a direct message on any of these official handles to get a response from the live representative of the southwest airline in no time.
So this is How you can effortlessly reach out to the agent and request them for a Southwest airlines seat upgrade, or you can follow the online process to get the hassle-free experience. Alternatively, you may reach out to the customer support of Southwest Airlines, who are active throughout the day.